Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Their Day!

Our boys were baptized on Saturday the 15th of November.  It has taken me this long to get my act together and put the pictures on the blog.  It was amazing that they wanted to be baptized so fast.  We had an excellent translator that just hit it off with the boys on the first discussion. The boy's had a lot of questions, but after a couple of weeks, they really wanted to be baptized, and were excited about it.  It was a great evening.  We had a lot of people show up, and the boys thought that was really cool.  Thanks again to all that came.  It really meant a lot to us.









4 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

We are so glad that we were able to see them baptized and share that day with you! It was a wonderful night. We hope you are doing well.

DeDe said...

What a special night! Thanks for including us. :-)

Wendy said...

Arianna,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I tried to find your email but couldn't so I thought I'd leave you a comment. (BTW, how awesome that your boys were baptized so fast! You had an Ukrainian missionary? I hope he still around when our little boy gets here!)
Thanks so much for the invite to lunch. I would love to come. I started a lunch group on the third Thursday with our new group but it would be nice to meet with people that have made it through this maddening experience. My email is richharts@msn.com if you can send me details. I know I have a conflict this month but I hope to make it next month.
Thanks again!
Wendy

ann said...

Ari,
It was great to hear about your boys getting baptized. I was sorry to miss it. It looks like you had a great turnout. It is great to be home and can't wait to see everyone again.