Monday, February 23, 2009

Far From Over

Busy, Busy.  Kent had taken Sasha on a scout overnighter, with skiing the next day.  Artem opted not to go, to play soccer instead.  We had a big crowd there to watch them.  I guess I have been giving the team a lot of hype, and they wanted to see what the big deal was.  The team didn't fail to impress!  My family was debating weather or not to go.  It's all the way out in Bountiful for crying out loud!  Who has that kind of time?  By the end of the first game, my sister was saying, "We should go to the Real games!"  I replied "Are you kidding me?"  besides - not as much fun!

They won both of their games again.  But that is not really the point here.  Not for the parents anyway; for them it is.

 Ha Ha!  I don't know what it is about seeing these kids play as a team together.  I absolutely love to watch their intensity.  You can feel the connection they all have to one another.  Even the ones that didn't know each other in Ukraine.   I thought it was just the parents, but it was the others as well that made comments about it.  

I have entitled this video "Far From Over" because even though they have their last game this Saturday, their connection with each other is far from over!


No comments: